Calzados Robusta is committed to preserving and caring for the environment by progressively reducing its environmental footprint in its processes.
The commitment acquired with the environment is part of our Social Responsibility Policy. In this way we ensure the implementation of a legal framework based on the following aspects:
- Compliance with the requirements established in the Social Responsibility Standard 8000.
- Compliance with those principles established by national legislation, by international human rights instruments and by the conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Our commitment applies to all staff hired by the company, suppliers/subcontractors and sub-suppliers.
Calzados Robusta expressly undertakes to fulfil the following:
- Do not engage in or support child labour under any circumstances.
- Do not engage in or support the use of forced or compulsory labour; or demand that its employees pay a deposit or leave their ID documents during their entire employment link with the company.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment and adopt effective measures for preventing accidents and injuries to each and every one of its workers.
- Promote effective training about health and safety for all staff.
- Guarantee freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
- Do not engage in or support discrimination during recruitment, remuneration, access to training, promotion, redundancy or retirement, on the basis of any condition.
- Guarantee that each and every one of its workers has working hours and remuneration in accordance with the legal requirements and the sector’s agreements.
In Calzados Robusta we are committed to updating and disseminating our CSR policy, in agreement with the workers and taking into account changes in legislation, to favor continuous improvement.
And as part of this commitment, at Calzados Robusta we publish our Social Responsibility Policy, open to any suggestion of change that contributes to its improvement.
If you want to ask any question or suggestion, you can do it through our contact section.
You can read and download all of the documents relating to our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (all in Spanish) below: