EURO-TOQUES AND ROBUSTA. DEFENDING OUR GASTRONOMIC CULTURE
Few things are closer to us than gastronomy. Cuisine is a way of life. It is a way of expressing our culture and going that step further to please even the most demanding palates.
As part of its commitment to society and culture, Robusta has renewed its agreement with Euro-Toques España, the Spanish subsidiary of the European Community of Chefs. Euro-Toques is an international organisation that has more than 3,500 chefs from 18 countries, 800 of them from our country.
Its commitments are:
- Protect the quality and flavour of foods.
- Promote the skills of the artisans of food.
- Protect Europe's culinary heritage, its diversity and origins.
- Foster food safety and healthy eating and encourage natural combinations of food products.
- Demand correct labelling to provide consumers with clear information that will help them make good choices based on sound criteria.
AND OUR GASTRONOMY