Since it began operations in 1999, Calzados Robusta® S.L has striven to minimise its activity's environmental impact and guarantee safe conditions for its workers and the environment.
We now want to take this a step farther and move towards improving our social context. As a consequence, here at Calzados Robusta® S.L, we have made a commitment in the form of our Social Responsibility Policy. In this way, we are able to enforce a legal framework based on the following aspects:
- Compliance with the provisions in Social Responsibility Regulations 8000.
- Compliance with the principles stipulated by Spanish law, international human rights instruments and the conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO).
Our commitment applies to all staff hired by the company, suppliers/subcontractors and sub-suppliers.
Calzados Robusta expressly undertakes to fulfil the following:
- Do not engage in or support child labour under any circumstances.
- Do not engage in or support the use of forced or compulsory labour; or demand that its employees pay a deposit or leave their ID documents during their entire employment link with the company.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment and adopt effective measures for preventing accidents and injuries to each and every one of its workers.
- Promote effective training about health and safety for all staff.
- Guarantee freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
- Do not engage in or support discrimination during recruitment, remuneration, access to training, promotion, redundancy or retirement, on the basis of any condition.
- Guarantee that each and every one of its workers has working hours and remuneration in accordance with the legal requirements and the sector's agreements.
Additionally, we undertake to update and publicise our CSR policy in line with the workers and based on any possible changes to legislation; this will allow us to promote continuous improvement. Following from this commitment, Calzados Robusta® S.L discloses its Social Responsibility Policy and accepts any suggestion of alterations that may help to improve it. To this end, this website will be a meeting point for any issue in connection with this policy.
You can read and download all of the documents relating to our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (all in Spanish) below:
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy – Read
- Code of Ethics of Calzados Robusta – Read
- 2012 Review Report by Management – Read
- 2012 Social Responsibility Report – Read
- 2013 Social Responsibility Report – Read
- 2014 Social Responsibility Report – Read
- 2014 Review Report by Management – Read
- 2015 Review Report by Management – Read
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Adelardo Arechavaleta, our Social Responsibility representative.
If you prefer, you can also send us your queries or suggestions through from Facebook page.